Author:Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Mo||Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Phantasie für eine Orgelwalze Allegro and Andante in F Minor, K. 608. Manuscript copy in Mozart's handwriting.
- "Ariel", hymn tune, arr.
Works about Mozart
- Encyclopedia articles
- “Mozart, Wolfgang”, by Carl Ferdinand Pohl in A Dictionary of Music and Musicians, 1900
- "Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Chrysostom," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- "Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- “Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart” in Louis Charles Elson, ed., University Musical Encyclopedia, 1912
- "Johann Chrysostomus Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Chrysostom," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus” by Joseph McCabe in A Biographical Dictionary of Ancient, Medieval, and Modern Freethinkers, 1945.
On his works