Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were first published in Iran and not re-published in the United States, or a treaty party, within 30-days of publication in Iran. The copyright laws of Iran are not recognised according to Circ. 38a of the US Copyright Office.
They will remain copyrighted in Iran until 50 years after the death of the author.
Public domainPublic domainfalse
- Like All Evenings (Mesl-e hameh asr-ha)
- One Day Before Easter (Yek ruz mandeh beh eid-e pak)
- The Acrid Taste of Persimmon (Ta'am gass khormalu)
- I Turn Off the Lights (Cheragh-ha ra man khamush mikonam)
- We will get used to It (Adat mikonim)