Author talk:Robert Emory Park
Some confusion with this person.
- Lemuel Madison Park papers, Emory University gives birth and death years (1843-1904)
- Library of Southern Literature, Part 15, by Edwin Anderson Alderman (2005), ISBN 9781417933198, p. 333: Lists both birth and death. Birth: January 13, 1843; Death: May 7, 1909.
- Library of Congress etc only lists year of death as 1909. The birth year from this separate entry, Sketch of the Twelfth Alabama Infantry, at the Library of Congress, is 1844.
- RootsWeb gives birth year as 1844
- Georgia's Public Men 1902-1904 by Thomas W. Loyless, pp. 43-44: gives birth as January 13, 1844. (He was re-elected in 1902, so he was alive at that point.)
On balance, taking 1843-1909 as the most commonly occurring numbers (and the Library of Southern Literature gives the most complete data).
- Men of Mark in Georgia by William Northen, vol. 4, pp. 197-203.