Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "1649 works"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Act constituting a Counsel of State
- Act Declaring and Constituting the People of England to be a Commonwealth and Free-State
- Act Declaring what Offences shall be adjudged Treason (July 1649)
- Act Declaring what Offences shall be adjudged Treason (May 1649)
- Act erecting of a High Court of Justice, for the Trying and Judging of Charles Stuart, King of England
- Act for the Abolishing the House of Peers
- Act for the abolishing the Kingly Office in England and Ireland, and the Dominions thereunto belonging
- Act prohibiting the proclaiming any person to be King England or Ireland, or the Dominions thereof
- Act repealing the Oaths of Allegiance, Obedience and Supremacy
- Articles of Impeachment of King Charles I