Works published in the year 1866.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Executive orders of 1866 (1 P)
Pages in category "1866 works"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Catholics and the Marriages Bill
- The Church's One Foundation (unsourced)
- Civil Rights Act of 1866
- "The Conscience Clause": its history, terms, effect, and principle : a reply to Archdeacon Denison
- The Conscience Clause in 1866
- The "Conscience Clause": speech of the Archdeacon of Taunton in the Lower House of Convocation of Canterbury, February 6th, 1866
- Cox and Box (complete)
- Crime and Punishment
- Curious Myths of the Middle Ages