Jump to navigation Jump to search
Works published in the year 1869.
Pages in category "1869 works"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.
- Man Who Laughs (Estes and Lauriat 1869)
- Mark the Match Boy
- Marriage with a Deceased Wife's Sister (Mayow)
- Memoir of Anthony Norris Groves
- Mr Thomas W. Wills: A Biographical Sketch
- Mr. John Stuart Mill and the ballot
- Translation:My Country is My Love
- My Mysterious Mademoiselle
- The Mystery of the Moated-Schloss
- The Poems and Prose Remains of Arthur Hugh Clough
- The Thruston speech upon the progress of medicine 1869
- To Charles Eliot Norton
- To the Lord Chamberlain: The Reports of a Volunteer Commissioner
- Translation:To* (at the end)
- Translations from Charles Baudelaire, with a few original poems
- Troy Town (Dante Gabriel Rossetti)