This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Collections of biographies (3 C, 13 P)
- ► Famous Scots Series (1 P)
- ► Hagiography (6 P)
- ► Biographies of women (71 P)
Pages in category "Biographies"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total.
- The Cyclopædia of American Biography/Carnegie, Andrew
- Century Magazine/Volume 57/Issue 4/Cole's Old English Masters. John Opie
- Chaitanya's Life and Teachings
- Charles Dickens (Chesterton)
- The Cyclopædia of American Biography/Choate, Joseph Hodges
- Civilization and Barbarism
- Life of Henry Clay
- The Cyclopædia of American Biography/Converse, Frederick Shepherd
- The Cyclopædia of American Biography/Haldeman, Sarah Alice (Addams)
- The Cyclopædia of American Biography/Hartzell, Joseph Crane
- The Cyclopædia of American Biography/Hegeler, Edward C.
- Heroes of the hour: Mahatma Gandhi, Tilak Maharaj, Sir Subramanya Iyer
- Life of Octavia Hill as told in her letters
- Honore de Balzac, His Life and Writings
- Honoré de Balzac
- Right Reverend Mark Anthony De Wolfe Howe, D. D. First Bishop of Central Pennsylvania: A Biographical Sketch
- The Cyclopædia of American Biography/Pearson, Frederick Stark
- The Cyclopædia of American Biography/Poehlmann, John William
- The Poetical Works of William Cowper
- The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914
- Press Reference Library: Notables of the West
- The Cyclopædia of American Biography/Pulitzer, Joseph
- The Cyclopædia of American Biography/Schwab, Charles M.
- Secret History of the French Court under Richelieu and Mazarin
- The Secret of Heroism
- The Cyclopædia of American Biography/Sorg, Paul John
- Srečko Kosovel: The Poet and I
- The Cyclopædia of American Biography/Sulzberger, Ferdinand
- Charles Sumner Eulogy
- The Harvard Classics Vol. 51/Biography I.
- The Harvard Classics Vol. 51/Biography II.
- The Harvard Classics Vol. 51/Biography III.
- The Harvard Classics Vol. 51/Biography IV.
- The Harvard Classics Vol. 51/Biography V.
- The New York Times/Carl Schurz (1897 biographical sketch)
- The Prose Works of John Milton/Biographical introduction
- Thomas Reid (Fraser)
- The Triumph of an Idea
- Two Sussex archaeologists: William Durrant Cooper and Mark Antony Lower