This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Biographies of people from England (8 P)
- ► History of England (2 C, 37 P)
- ► Kent (3 P)
- ► University of Oxford (1 C, 20 P)
- ► English treaties (2 P)
Pages in category "England"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Act constituting a Counsel of State
- Act Declaring what Offences shall be adjudged Treason (July 1649)
- Act Declaring what Offences shall be adjudged Treason (May 1649)
- Act erecting of a High Court of Justice, for the Trying and Judging of Charles Stuart, King of England
- Act for the Abolishing the House of Peers
- Act for the abolishing the Kingly Office in England and Ireland, and the Dominions thereunto belonging
- Act prohibiting the proclaiming any person to be King England or Ireland, or the Dominions thereof
- Act repealing the Oaths of Allegiance, Obedience and Supremacy
- An act of free and general pardon, indemnity and oblivion
- Anthony Roll
- Apothecaries Act 1815
- Arithmetic on the Frontier
- Assize of Clarendon