For one version in its Latin original, see la:Magna Carta.
Translations into English include:
- McKechnie, William Sharp (1914), "Magna Carta. 1215" in Albert Beebe White and Wallace Notestein (1915), Source Problems in English History. Harper: New York.
Works about the Magna Carta
- The Pope and Magna Charta, 18 March 1876 by Henry Edward Manning in Littell's Living Age
- Magna Carta in the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia
- The Curse of the Charter-Breakers, by John Greenleaf Whittier
- The Reeds of Runnymede, 1911 by Rudyard Kipling
- Portal:Constitutional documents
- Portal:Constitution of the United Kingdom
- Portal:United Kingdom