Personal life or human existence is an individual human's personal, private career (including, but not the same as their employment career), and is a common notion in modern existence. In colloquial English, person is often synonymous with human, but in philosophy there have been debates over the precise meaning and correct usage of the word, and what the criteria for personhood are.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Personal life"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Poems &c. Upon Several Occasions/Cyriack, whose Grandsire on the Royal Bench
- Poems &c. Upon Several Occasions/Harry whose tuneful and well measur'd Song
- Poems &c. Upon Several Occasions/I did but prompt the age to quit their cloggs
- Poems &c. Upon Several Occasions/Methought I saw my late espoused Saint
- Poems &c. Upon Several Occasions/When Faith and Love which parted from thee never
- Poems &c. Upon Several Occasions/When I consider how my light is spent