Politics is the process and conduct of decision-making for groups. This notion predates human society. Although it is usually applied to governments, political behavior is also observed in corporate, academic, religious, and other institutions.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Politics by country (8 C)
- ► 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica articles about politics (1 C, 57 P)
- ► Boycotts (1 P)
- ► Exopolitics (empty)
- ► Feminism (1 C, 18 P)
- ► Geopolitics (16 P)
- ► International relations (4 C, 57 P)
- ► Liberalism (3 P)
- ► The Statesman's Yearbook (4 P)
- ► Temperance movement (1 P)
- ► Whiggism (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Zionism (28 P)
Pages in category "Politics"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Harper's Weekly Editorials by Carl Schurz/About Patriotism
- Harper's Weekly Editorials by Carl Schurz/France After the Zola Trial
- Harper's Weekly Editorials on Carl Schurz/Germany in New York
- Harper's Weekly Editorials on Carl Schurz/Mr. Schurz Upon the Emperor William
- The History of Freedom in Christianity