Politics is the process and conduct of decision-making for groups. This notion predates human society. Although it is usually applied to governments, political behavior is also observed in corporate, academic, religious, and other institutions.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Politics by country (10 C)
- ► 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica articles about politics (1 C, 95 P)
- ► Feminism (1 C, 26 P)
- ► Geopolitics (16 P)
- ► International relations (5 C, 80 P)
- ► Liberalism (6 P)
- ► Nationalism (1 C, 34 P)
- ► Whiggism (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Zionism (31 P)
Pages in category "Politics"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
- Harper's Weekly Editorials by Carl Schurz/About Patriotism
- Harper's Weekly Editorials by Carl Schurz/France After the Zola Trial
- Harper's Weekly Editorials on Carl Schurz/Germany in New York
- Harper's Weekly Editorials on Carl Schurz/Mr. Schurz Upon the Emperor William
- The History of Freedom in Christianity
- The New York Times/Carl Schurz
- The New York Times/Mr. Schurz's Reckless Letter
- The New York Times/No Longer an Editor
- Social Justice without Socialism
- User:StateOfAvon/An Object Lesson in Social Reform
- User:StateOfAvon/The Despotism of Democracy
- Surprising adventures, miraculous escapes, and wonderful travels, of the renowned Baron Munchausen