Category:Possible copyright violations
|This page has a backlog that requires the attention of one or more experienced users or administrators.|
(Please remove this notice when the backlog is cleared.)
The items listed below are on this page because there is concern about their copyright status. If you know that one or more of these are indeed in the public domain, have permission to reproduce it here, or are the copyright holder, please indicate so on the respective item's talk page. Failure to do so may result in the deletion of an otherwise acceptable document.
For the discussion, see Wikisource:Possible copyright violations.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Possible copyright violations"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- The Estate of Marriage/Divorce and new marriage
- The Estate of Marriage/Living as husband and wife
- The Estate of Marriage/Sex life is created by God
- The Estate of Marriage/Whom you are allowed to marry
- The French Declaration of War against Austria (1792)
- The Individual and Dictatorship
- The Letters (Wharton)
Media in category "Possible copyright violations"
This category contains only the following file.
- Civil Rights Movement EL Text.pdf 1,275 × 1,650, 25 pages; 1.14 MB