This category collects research articles published in peer-reviewed journals or conference proceedings. See also Category:Periodicals
Related WikiProject: WikiProject Academic Papers
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Research articles"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- Chronic Backache
- Collected Physical Papers/A Simple and Accurate Method of Determination of Index of Refraction for Light
- Collected Physical Papers/Electro-magnetic Radiation and the Polarisation of the Electric Ray
- Collected Physical Papers/On A New Electro-Polariscope
- Collected Physical Papers/On Double Refraction of the Electric Ray by a Strained Dielectric
- Collected Physical Papers/On the Change of Conductivity of Metallic Particles under Cyclic Electromotive Variation
- On a Complete Apparatus for the Study of the Properties of Electric Waves
- On a Self-recovering Coherer and the Study of the Cohering Action of different Metals
- On Electric Touch and the Molecular Changes produced in Matter by Electric Waves
- On Polarisation of Electric Rays by Double Refracting Crystals
- On the Continuity of Effect of Light and Electric Radiation on Matter
- On the Determination of the Index of Refraction of Glass for the Electric Ray
- On the expression of a number in the form 𝑎𝑥²+𝑏𝑦²+𝑐𝑧²+𝑑𝑢²
- On the Influence of the Thickness of Air-space on Total Reflection of Electric Radiation
- On the Periodicity in the Electric Touch of Chemical Elements. Preliminary Notice
- On the Production of a 'Dark Cross' in the Field of Electro-magnetic Radiation
- On the Relative Motion of the Earth and the Luminiferous Ether
- On the Rotation of Plane of Polarisation of Electric Waves by a Twisted Structure
- On the Similarities between Radiation and Mechanical Strains
- On the Strain Theory of Photographic Action
- Proceedings of the Royal Society of London/Volume 59/On the Determination of the Index of Refraction of Sulphur for the Electric Ray
- Proceedings of the Royal Society of London/Volume 60/On the Determination of the Wave-length of Electric Radiation by Diffraction Grating
- Proceedings of the Royal Society of London/Volume 60/On the Selective Conductivity exhibited by certain Polarising Substances
- The Condor/1 (1)/A New Race of the Brown Towhee
- The Condor/1 (1)/Nesting of the Fulvous Tree Duck
- The Condor/1 (1)/Nesting of the Santa Cruz Jay
- The Condor/1 (1)/Spring Migration of 1896 in the San Gabriel Valley
- The Condor/1 (1)/Two Albinos from Los Angeles, Cal.
- The Condor/1 (2)/Albino Dwarf Hermit Thrush and Western Robin
- The Condor/1 (2)/American Crossbills in Alameda Co., Cal.
- The Condor/1 (2)/Description of a New California Song Sparrow
- The Condor/1 (2)/Oregon Vesper Sparrow in Alameda Co.
- The Condor/1 (2)/The Myrtle Warbler in California and Description of a New Race
- The Condor/24 (6)/Birds Eating Snails
- The Condor/24 (6)/Blackbirds Flocking
- The Condor/24 (6)/Northward Range of the Gray Vireo in California
- The Condor/24 (6)/Notes from Southwestern New Mexico
- The Condor/24 (6)/Notes on the Yellow-billed Loon
- The Condor/24 (6)/Perching Pelicans
- The Condor/24 (6)/The Capture of Water-fowl in Fish Nets
- The Condor/24 (6)/The Development of Young Costa Hummingbirds
- The Condor/24 (6)/Two Birds from the Bitterroot Valley, Montana
- The Politicization of Gender Relations in Indonesia
- Tyrannosaurus and Other Cretaceous Carnivorous Dinosaurs