The social sciences are a group of academic disciplines that study human aspects of the world. They differ from the arts and humanities in that the social sciences tend to emphasize the use of the scientific method in the study of humanity, including quantitative and qualitative methods. (From Wikipedia)
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- Social scientists (11 C)
- Gender studies (3 C, 10 P)
- Historiography (1 C, 5 P)
- Linguistics (3 C, 9 P)
- Museology (5 C)
- Semiotics (1 C, 1 P)
- Social history and conditions (3 C, 12 P)
- Social psychology (1 C, 1 P)
- Social sciences articles in Popular Science Monthly (13 C, 7 P)
- Sociology (5 C, 22 P)
Pages in category "Social sciences"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.