The social sciences are a group of academic disciplines that study human aspects of the world. They differ from the arts and humanities in that the social sciences tend to emphasize the use of the scientific method in the study of humanity, including quantitative and qualitative methods. (From Wikipedia)
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Social scientists (8 C)
- ► Biographies of social scientists (1 P)
- ► Gender studies (3 C, 10 P)
- ► Historiography (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Linguistics (3 C, 8 P)
- ► Museology (5 C)
- ► Semiotics (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Social history and conditions (3 C, 11 P)
- ► Social psychology (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Social sciences articles in Popular Science Monthly (13 C, 7 P)
- ► Sociology (5 C, 22 P)
Pages in category "Social sciences"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Wikisource:WikiProject Open Access/Programmatic import from PubMed Central/How Could Language Have Evolved
- Wikisource:WikiProject Open Access/Programmatic import from PubMed Central/Human Social Genomics
- Wikisource:WikiProject Open Access/Programmatic import from PubMed Central/Radiological Diagnosis of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia in 17th Century Korean Mummy
- Wikisource:WikiProject Open AccessProgrammatic import from PubMed Central/A Cost-Effectiveness Tool for Informing Policies on Zika Virus Control
Media in category "Social sciences"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.