Category:Texts in Scots
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category contains all the Wikisource's texts which are written in standard Scots or in a Scots dialect.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- Scots poems (251 P)
Pages in category "Texts in Scots"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Wee Cooper O'Fife
- Whole proceedings of Jockey and Maggy (1803)
- The Whole proceedings of Jockey and Maggy (1801)
- Whole proceedings of Jockey and Maggy's courtship
- Whole proceedings of Jocky and Maggy
- Why Should We Idly Waste Our Prime
- Wikisource:WikiProject Scots
- Willie Brew'd A Peck O' Maut
- Willie Winkie (English translation)