Classic of Poetry
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The She King or Book of Poetry (1871), Vol. IV of The Chinese Classics by James Legge (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- The Religious Portions of the Shih King, a section of The Sacred Books of China, Pt. I (1879), by James Legge
- Shi King, trans. by William Jennings (1891)
- The Book of Songs, by Arthur Waley, edited with additional translations by Joseph R. Allen, New York: Grove Press, 1996.
- Book of Poetry, by Xu Yuanchong (許淵沖), edited by Jiang Shengzhang (姜勝章), Hunan, China: Hunan chubanshe, 1993.
- The Book of Odes. The Classic Anthology Defined by Confucius, by Ezra Pound, Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1954.
- The Book of Odes, by Bernhard Karlgren, Stockholm: The Museum of Far Eastern Antiquities, 1950.
- The Odes of Confucius, trans. by L. C. Byng