- Didache (Lightfoot translation), translated by Joseph Barber Lightfoot
- Didache (Riddle translation), translated by B. M. Riddle in Ante-Nicene Fathers
- Didache (Hoole translation), translated by Charles H. Hoole
- Didache (Lake translation), translated by Kirsopp Lake, 1912
- Didache (Schaff translation), translated by Philip Schaff, 1885
Works about this text
- Introductory Notice To The Teaching of the Twelve Apostles by Arthur Cleveland Coxe, from Ante-Nicene Fathers
- Introductory Notice by B. M. Riddle, ibid.
- Excursus on the Word Προσφέρειν by Adolph von Harnack from History of Dogma, 1894; reproduced in Ante-Nicene Fathers
- “Didache,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Teaching of the Twelve Apostles” in A Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature, 1911
- The "Didache" article in the Jewish Encyclopedia, 1905
- The "Notes on the Didache" section from Journal of Theological Studies, 1905