Eugenics and other Evils
- To the Reader
- Part 1: The False Theory
- Part 2: The Real Aim
- Chapter I: The Impotence of Impenitence
- Chapter II: True History of a Tramp
- Chapter III: True History of a Eugenist
- Chapter IV: The Vengeance of the Flesh
- Chapter V: The Meanness of the Motive
- Chapter VI: The Eclipse of Liberty
- Chapter VII: The Transformation of Socialism
- Chapter VIII: The End of the Household Gods
- Chapter IX: A Short Chapter
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published in 1922, before the cutoff of January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of this work died in 1936, so this work is in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 86 years or less. This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse