Executive Order 12305
Executive Order 12305 of May 5, 1981
Termination of Certain Federal Advisory Committees
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution of the United States of America, and in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Advisory Committee Act, as amended (5 U.S.C. App. I), the following Executive Orders establishing advisory committees, are hereby revoked and the committees terminated:
- (a) Executive Order No. 12059 of May 11, 1978, as amended, establishing the United States Circuit Judge Nominating Commission;
- (b) Executive Order No. 11992 of May 24, 1977, establishing the Committee on Selection of Federal Judicial Officers;
- (c) Executive Order No. 12084 of September 27, 1978, as amended by Executive Order 12097 of November 8, 1978, establishing the Judicial Nominating Commission for the District of Puerto Rico; and
- (d) Executive Order No. 12064 of June 5, 1978, establishing the United States Tax Court Nominating Commission.
Subsections (g), (i), (j) and (k) of Section 1101 of Executive Order No. 12258, extending these committees, are also revoked.
- Executive Order 11992, May 24, 1977;
- Executive Order 12059, May 11, 1978;
- Executive Order 12064, June 5, 1978;
- Executive Order 12084, September 27, 1978;
Revokes (in part):