Executive Order 337-B
The following is the description from the Department of War's General Order No. 116 of 1905, not the actual order text, which was in the form of an approval of a recommendation from the Acting Secretary of War.
The President of the United States, by order dated July 3, 1905, reserved for military purposes, subject to private rights, for the use of the Signal Corps, United States Army, in its operation and maintenance of the United States military telegraph lines in Alaska, the following-described public lands in Alaska, viz:
- Commencing one hundred feet east of Stone Monument No. 2, south of Adams street, Seward, Alaska, and extending north about twenty-seven hundred feet to a point one hundred feet east of Stone Monument No. 1 of the northeast corner of the Seward town site; thence east to the water line; thence southerly along the water line to a point directly east of Stone Monument No. 2; thence to the point of commencement hereinbefore described.