Executive Order 377-A
The following is the description from the Department of War's General Order No. 208 of 1905, not the actual order text, which was in the form of an approval of a recommendation from the Secretary of War.
The President of the United States, by order dated December 7, 1905, reserved, for the purposes of a military telegraph, all public lands situated at Keystone, Alaska, approximately, in latitude 61° 10′ north, longitude 145° 10′ west, included within the following metes and bounds, viz:
Beginning at station at SE. corner of reservation post No. one, being a cottonwood post, five inches in diameter, and marked U. S. M. R. post No. one on four squared sides; thence west two miles to No. two, being a cottonwood tree eight inches in diameter, marked U. S. M. R. post No. two; thence north one-half mile to No. three, being a spruce tree ten inches in diameter and marked U. S. M. R. post No. three; thence two miles east to No. four, being a spruce tree twelve inches in diameter marked U. S. M. R. post No. four; thence south to starting point.