Immorality Amendment Act, 1969
To amend the provisions of the Immorality Act, 1957, with regard to the commission of offences with girls or boys; to prohibit the manufacture, sale or supply of any article which is intended to be used to perform an unnatural sexual act; to make provision in the said Act for a prohibition on the commission at a party of acts between male persons and which are calculated to stimulate sexual passion or to give sexual gratification; and to repeal section 10 of Act No. 22 of 1898 of Natal.
(Afrikaans text signed by the State President.)
(Assented to 9th May, 1969.)
Be it enacted by the State President, the Senate and the House of Assembly of the Republic of South Africa, as follows:―
2. The following section is hereby inserted in the principal Act after section 18:
3. The following section is hereby inserted in the principal Act after section 20:
4. Section 22 of the principal Act is hereby amended by the substitution for paragraph (g) of the following paragraph:
5. Section 10 of the Act “To amend the law relative to the trial and punishment of the Crimes of Rape and Indecent Assault and Conduct” (Act No. 22 of 1898 (Natal)), is hereby repealed.
6. This Act shall be called the Immorality Amendment Act 1969.