Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A book of the Christian and Hebrew Bibles; for versions, see Joshua (Bible).
- Biblical commentary and analysis:
- “Joshua,” in Easton's Bible Dictionary (1897)
- “Josue (Joshua),” in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- “Joshua, Book of”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)
- "Joshua" in Calvin's Commentaries—Complete
- “Joshua,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)