Nutcracker and Mouse-King
NUTCRACKER AND MOUSE-KING.
FROM THE GERMAN OF HOFFMAN,
MRS. ST. SIMON.
With Illustrations on Wood.
D. APPLETON & COMPANY, 200 BROADWAY.
- Chapter 1: Christmas Eve
- Chapter 2: The Gifts
- Chapter 3: The Favorite
- Chapter 4: Wonders upon Wonders
- Chapter 5: The Battle
- Chapter 6: The Sickness
- Chapter 7: The Story of the Hard Nut
- Chapter 8: The Story of the Hard Nut Continued
- Chapter 9: Conclusion of the Story of the Hard Nut
- Chapter 10: The Uncle and Nephew
- Chapter 11: The Victory
- Chapter 12: The Puppet Kingdom
- Chapter 13: The Capital
- Chapter 14: The Conclusion
Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1852, by
D. APPLETON & CO.,
In the Clerk's Office of the District Court for the Southern District of New-York.
This work is a translation and has a separate copyright status to the applicable copyright protections of the original content.
This work was published before January 1, 1928, and is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1928.
This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.