This page has been validated.
- Now the great wheel of darkness and low clouds
- Heaven, you say, will be a field in April
- In the long silence of the sea
- Eight Sonnets193
- When you, that at this moment are to me
- What's this of death, from you who never will die
- I know I am but summer to your heart
- Here is a wound that never will heal, I know
- What lips my lips have kissed, and where, and why
- Euclid alone has looked on Beauty bare
- Oh, oh, you will be sorry for that word!
- Say what you will, and scratch my heart to find