Simon Covenius or De Cominges: he died in 1323.
Raymund, the Pope's nephew and a Roman cardinal, who had the Pope's mandate (dated 19th Nov. 1324) to be inducted.
Simon Montague seems to have been archdeacon in 1333, in which year he was made bishop of Worcester.
Simon de Islip had this dignity conferred on him by the King 28th June 1343.
Peter Rogeru, a Roman cardinal; he held the dig-
- Reg. Winchels. fol.92 and 93.
- Reg. Drokenesford. ep. Wells.
- Pat. 12 Edw. II.
- Pat. 16 Edw. II. p. 2. m. 16.
- Reg. Reynolds.
- Ibid. Rex suscipit in protectionem suam venerabilem patrem Reymundum Sanctæ Mariæ in Cosmedyn diaconum cardinalem archidiaconum Cantuariae. 18 Nov. Pat. 18 Edw. II.
- Reg. Drokenesford. ep. Wells, and Reg. Grandison, ep. Exon. and Reg. Eccl. Cantuar. He was sent on an embassy by the King in 1327. Pat. 1 Edw. III p. 1.
- Pat. 2 Edw. III. m. 10. 18th Nov. and 9th March.
- Pat. 8 Edw. III. p. 1. m. 28.
- The archdeaconry was confirmed to him by the King 21st Sept. 1334. Pat. 8 Edw. III. p. 2. m. 34.
- Pat. 11 Edw. III. p. 2. m. 8.
- Reg. Cantuar. and Reg. de Salop, ep. Bath and Wells.
- Pat. 14 Edw. III. 1st May, 14th Oct.
- Pat. 17 Edw. III. p. 1 .m. 18.