This page has been validated.
THE COPYRIGHT ACT, 1957
No. 14 of 1957
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
- Short title, extent and commencement.
- Meaning of publication.
- When work not deemed to be published or performed in public.
- When work deemed to be first published in India.
- Certain disputes to be decided by Copyright Board.
- Nationality of author where the making of unpublished work is extended over considerable period.
- Domicile of corporations.
Copyright Office and Copyright Board
- Copyright Office.
- Registrar and Deputy Registrars of Copyrights.
- Copyright Board.
- Powers and procedure of Copyright Board.
- Works in which copyright subsists.
- Meaning of copyright.
- Special provision regarding copyright in designs registered or capable of being registered under the Indian Patents and Designs Act, 1911.
- No copyright except as provided in this Act.
639 M. of Law— 6