This page has been validated.
- First owner of copyright.
- Assignment of copyright.
- Mode of assignment.
- Transmission of copyright in manuscript by testamentary disposition.
- Right of author to relinquish copyright.
Term of copyright
- Term of copyright in published literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works.
- Term of copyright in anonymous and pseudonymous works.
- Term of copyright in posthumous work.
- Term of copyright in photographs.
- Term of copyright in cinematograph films.
- Term of copyright in records.
- Term of copyright in Government works.
- Terms of copyright in works of international organisations.
- Licences by owners of copyright.
- Compulsory licence in works withheld from public.
- Licence to produce and publish translations.
Performing rights societies
- Performing rights society to file statements of fees, charges and royalties.
- Objections relating to published statements.
- Determination of objections.
- Existing rights not affected.
Rights of Broadcasting authorities
- Broadcast reproduction right.
- Other provisions of this Act to apply to broadcast reproduction rights.
- Other rights not affected.
Ownership of copyright and the rights of the owner