This page has been validated.
- Power to extend copyright to foreign works.
- Provisions as to works of certain international organisations.
- Power to restrict rights in works of foreign authors first published in India.
- Orders under this Chapter to be laid before Parliament.
Registration of copyright
- Register of Copyrights.
- Entries in Register of Copyrights.
- Form and inspection of register.
- Register of Copyrights to be prima facie evidence of particulars entered therein.
- Correction of entries in the Register of Copyrights.
- Rectification of Register by Copyright Board.
Infringement of copyright
- When copyright infringed.
- Certain acts not to be infringement of copyright.
- Importation of infringing copies.
- Civil remedies for infringement of copyright.
- Protection of separate rights.
- Author's special rights.
- Rights of owner against persons possessing or dealing with infringing copies.
- Restriction on remedies in the case of works of architecture.
- Remedy in the case of groundless threat of legal proceedings.
- Owner of copyright to be party to the proceeding.
- Jurisdiction of court over matters arising under this Chapter.