This page has been validated.
[act 14 of 1957]
- Offence of infringement of copyright or other rights conferred by this Act.
- Power of police size infringing copies.
- Possession of plates for purpose of making infringing copies.
- Disposal of infringing copies or plates for purpose of making infringing copies.
- Penalty for making false entries in register, etc., for producing or tendering false entries.
- Penalty for making false statements for the purpose of deceiving or influencing any authority or officer.
- Offences by companies.
- Cognizance of offences.
- Appeals against certain orders of magistrate.
- Appeals against orders of Registrar of Copyrights and Copyright Board.
- Procedure for appeals.
- Registrar of Copyrights and Copyright Board to possess certain powers of civil courts.
- Orders for payment of money passed by Registrar of Copyrights and Copyright Board to be executable as a decree.
- Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Certain persons to be public servants.
- Power to make rules.
- Repeals, savings, and transitional provisions.