The TITLES of the STATUTES.
9. Agalnst Deceit of Cloths.
10. Touching Assise for Rent going out of Lands lying in two Counties.
11. The Statute of Victuallers, Fifth and Sixth of King Richard repealed.
12. No Alien shall occupy any Benefice of the Church.
13. Against riding in Harness.
14. Concerning Attorneys of Defendants in Writs of Pratnunire facias.
15. Against Champerty and Maintenance.
16. Against sending Armour or Victual into Scotland.
17. For Mainpernors to satisfy the Plaintiff for his Delay, where the Defendant keepeth not his Day.
Anno 8 Richardi 2.
1. Confirmation of the Liberties of the Church, Great Charter, the Charter of the Forest:, and all Statutes.
2. That no Man of Law be Justice of Assise or Gaol-delivery in his own Country.
3. Neither the King's Justices, nor Barons of the Exchequer, shall take Fee or Reward, but of the King.
4. Against false entering of Pleas, rasing of Rolls, and changing of Verdicts.
5. Of the Jurisdidction of the Constable and Marshal.
Anno 9 Richardi 2.
1. Confirmation all statutes not repealed, saving of a Statute made 8 R. 2. cap. 3.
2. Touching Villains flying to Cities and Boroughs.
3. For Writs of Attaint and Error for them in the Reversion.
4. Trial whether a Prior be dative and removeable, or perpetual.
5. For Fees of Priests taken in the Marshalsey of the King's House.
Anno 10 Richardi 2.
Anno 11 Richardi 2.
1. THE Archbishop of York and others attainted of High Treason.
2. Claus to prevent fraudulent Conveyances of their Estates.
3. The Eslates of the Bishop of Chichster and others also forfeited.
4. The Penalty of concealing any Part of the said Esates,
5. Issuies in Tail, and Jointures of Women excepted.
6. Penalty of petitioning the King for any Grant of the faid Eflates during the War.
7. All Merchants Aliens and Denizens may buy and sell without Interruption.
8. Certain Annuities granted by the King, made void.
9. That no new ImpoTitions be put upon Woolls, Leather, &c.
10. That no Letters from the King under the Signet or Privy Seal be sent in Disturbance of the Law.
11. For keeping Asslises and Sessions in chief Towns.
Anno 12 Richardi 2
1. Confirmation of the Liberties of the Church, the Great Charter, the Charter of the Forest, and of all Statutes not repealed.
2. Touching electing of Officers.
3. & 4. Confirmation of all Statutes for Labourers and Victuallers, and for Stocks to be in every Town, for Demeanour of Labourers.
5. For Wages for Labourers, and, how they shall behave themselves.
6. Concerning Weapons not to be worn by Artificers, and against unlawful Games to be used by them.
7. For Beggars.
8. Concerning such as pretend themselves to have been captive or maimed in foreign Countries.
9. Touching Vagabonds, and concerning Artificers and Labourers.
10. How many Justices of the Peace shall be in every County, and for holding of their Sessions.
11. The Punishment of him that telleth Lies of the Peers or Great Officers of the Realm.
12. In what Cases the Lords and Spiritual Persons shall be contributary to the Expences of the Knights of Parliament.
13. For avoiding of Annoyances by casting of Dung or Carrion into Ditches and other Places.
14. For the Measure of Cloths.
15. That none pass out of the Realm to obtain any Benefice of Holy Church.
16. For removing the Staple from ''Middleborough'' to ''Calais''.
Anno 13 Richardi 2.
1. THE King's Presentee shall not be received into a Church full of an Incumbent, till he hath recovered it by Law.
2. Touching the Jurisdiction of the Constable of England
3. The Jurisdiction of the Steward and Marshals Court shall not exceed Twelve Mile from the King's Lodging.
4. Concerning the Duty of the Clerk of the Market of the King's House.
5. Touching the Jurisdiction of the Admiral.
6. Touching Serjeants at Arms and their Office.
7. Touching the Office of Justices of Peace.
8. Touching Servants and Labourers, and for the Price of Victuals and Horse Bread.
9. Touching Packing, and for true Weights and Measures.
10. The Length and Breadth of Cog-ware and Kendal Cloths.
11. Touching Cloths made in the Counties of Somerset Gloucester, Dorset, and Bristol.
12. Touching Tanners and Cordwainers.
13. The Ability of such as shall be permitted to hunt.
14. Touching Recognizances and double Bonds in the Exchequer.
15. Rejoining of Caftles and Goals to the Counties.
16. Touching Protections.
17. Where he in Reversion may be received in a Suit commenced against the particular Tenant. 18. Touching Attaints in Lincoln.
19. For the Preservation of Fish.
20. At what Ports Pilgrims shall pass out of the Realm.
Other Statutes made the fame Thirteenth Year
Anno 14 Richardi 2.
1. For removing the Staple from Calais to England.
2. Touching Exchanges to the Court of Rome.
3. The Mayor and Officers of the Staple shall be sworn to the King.
4. Against regrating of Woolls.
5. Touching the carrying of Wooll and Lead out of the Realm by Strangers.
6. For the freighting of English Ships.
7. For the shipping of Tin only at Dartmouth
8. Touching gauging of Rhenish Wine.
9. That Merchant Strangers be well intreated.
10. No Customer nor Comptroller shall have Ship of his own, nor shall hold his Office but at the King's Pleasure.