2. From thy neck, nape of the neck, ribs, and spine—the disease which is seated in thy fore-arm—from thy shoulders and arms I do tear it out.
3. From thy heart, thy lungs, viscera, and sides; from thy kidneys, spleen, and liver we do tear out the disease.
4. From thy entrails, canals, rectum, and abdomen; from thy belly, guts, and navel I do tear out the disease.
5. From thy thighs, knees, heels, and the tips of thy feet—from thy hips I do tear out the disease seated in thy buttocks, from thy bottom the disease seated in thy buttocks.
6. From thy bones, marrow, sinews and arteries; from thy hands, fingers, and nails I do tear out the disease.
7. The disease that is in thy every limb, thy every hair, thy every joint; that which is seated in thy skin, with Kasyapa's charm, that tears out, to either side we do tear it out.
IX, 8. Charm to procure immunity from all diseases.
1. Headache and suffering in the head, pain in the ears and flow of blood, every disease of the head, do we charm forth from thee.
2. From thy ears, from thy kankûshas the earpain, and the neuralgia—every disease of the head do we charm forth from thee.
3. (With the charm) through whose agency disease hastens forth from the ears and the mouth-every disease of the head do we charm forth from thee.
4. (The disease) that renders a man deaf and