Malagasy. C. Swinnerton: Four Legends of King Rasalu. R. C. Temple: Panjabi Proverbs. C. S. Wake: Ananci Stories.
12. Folk Medicine. By W. G. Black. 8vo, pp. ii, 227. [13s. 6d.]
14. Folk-Lore Journal, Vol. II. (Monthly.) [Published at 20s.] J. Abercromby: Irish Stories; Irish Bird-Lore. J.Britten: Irish Folktales. Ed. Clodd: The Philosophy of Punchkin. H. C. Coote: Sicilian Children's Games. The Folklore of Drayton. W. Gregor: Folktales from Aberdeenshire. W. H. Jones and L. Kropf: Szekely Folk-Medicine. G. A. Kinahan: Connemara Folklore. Countess Martinengo-Cesaresco: American Games and Songs. Rich. Morris: Folktales of India. Alf. Nutt: Irish Mythology according to a recent Writer. F. E. Sawyer: Sussex Tipteerer's Play; Old Clem Celebrations. J. Sibree: Malagasy Folktales. R. C. Temple: Burmese Ordeals.
16. The Religious System of the Amazulu. By the Bishop of St. John's, Kaffraria. (Members can have this volume at los. 6d.) [;^i. IS.]
16. Folk-Lore Journal, Vol. III. (Quarterly.) [Not sold separately.] Ch. S. Burne: The Science of Folklore. H. C. Coote: Origin of the Robin Hood Epos; The Folklore of Drayton. G. L. Gomme: The Science of Folklore. W. Gregor: Some Folklore of the Sea. E. S. Hartland: The Science of Folklore; The Forbidden Chamber. T. H. Moore: Chilian Popular Tales. Rich. Morris: Folktales of India (Jatakas). R. C. Temple: North Indian Proverbs.
17. Folk-Lore and Provincial Names of British Birds, By the Rev. C. Swainson. [Not sold separately.]
18. Folk-Lore Journal, Vol. IV. (Quarterly.) [Published at 20s.] Ch. S. Burne: Classification of Folklore; Staffordshire Guiser's Play. M. A. Courtney: Cornish Feasts and Feasten Custom. W. Gregor; Folklore of the Sea; Children's Amusements.