7. Lord, lift Thou up: the light of Thy countenance upon us.
8. Thou hast put gladness in my heart: since the time that their corn, and wine, and oil, increased.
9. I will lay me down in peace, and take my rest: for it is Thou, Lord, only, That makest me dwell in safety.
PSALM XCI. Qui habitat.
1. Whoso dwelleth under the defence of the Most High: shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say unto the Lord, Thou art my hope, and my strong hold: my GOD, in Him will I trust.
3. For He shall deliver thee from the snare of the hunter: and from the noisome pestilence.
4. He shall defend thee under His wings, and thou shalt be safe under His feathers: His faithfulness and truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5. Thou shalt not be afraid for any terror by night: nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6. For the pestilence that walketh in darkness: nor for the sickness that destroyeth in the noonday.
7. A thousand shall fall beside thee, and ten thousand at thy right hand: but it shall not come nigh thee.
8. Yea, with thine eyes shalt thou behold: and see the reward of the ungodly.
9. For Thou, Lord, art my hope: Thou hast set Thine house of defence very high.
10. There shall no evil happen unto thee: neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11. For He shall give His angels charge over thee: to keep thee in all thy ways.
12. They shall bear thee in their hands: that thou hurt not thy foot against a stone.
13. Thou shalt go upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou tread under thy feet.
14. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him up, because he hath known My Name.
15. He shall call upon Me, mid I will hear him: yea,