Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sikhim and Bhutan-Twenty-one years on the North-East Frontier 1887-1908 (1909) by J. Claude White. (external scan)
- "Bhutan," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- "Bhutan," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Bhutan," in The World Factbook, (ed.) by CIA (1982)
- "Bhutan," in The World Factbook, (ed.) by CIA (1990)
- "Bhutan," in CIA World Fact Book, (ed.) by CIA (2004)
- “Bhutan, Maharaja of; His Highness Maharaja Sri Sri Sri Sri Sri Sir Ugyean Wangchuck” in The Indian Biographical Dictionary (1915)
- "BHUTAN— His Highness Maharaja Sri Sri Sri Sri Sri Sir Ugyen Wangchuk, K. C. S. I., K. C. I. E." in Who's Who in India Supplement 1 (1912).
- Eden, Sir Ashley - the first civilian governor of British Burma.
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 292 (February 10, 1971)