Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Robert Brown (1814) General remarks, geographical and systematical, on the botany of Terra Australis
- Robert Brown (MS. 1825) Character and description of Kingia
- William Jackson Hooker (1831) Curtis's Botanical Magazine 3118, 3119
- figured in two plates by Ferdinand Bauer. "Capt. King brought over living plants of Cephalotus to the Royal Gardens of Kew in 1823, which flowered in August, 1827."
- Robert Brown (1832) Remarks on the structure and affinities of Cephalotus,
- Hamilton, Alexander Greenlaw (1904), "Notes on the West Australian pitcher-plant (Cephalotus follicularis LABILL.)" in Proceedings of the Linnean Society of New South Wales 29:36–53.
- Dakin, William John (1919), "The West Australian pitcher plant (Cephalotus follicularis) and its physiology" in Journal of the Royal Society of Western Australia 4:37–53.
- Willis, James Hamlyn (1965), "Historical notes on the W.A. pitcher plant, Cephalotus follicularis including the provenance of type material" in West Australian Naturalist 10:1–7.