Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- “Corea” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1875–1889).
- "Corea," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- "Korea," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Vicariate Apostolic of Corea," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Korea," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- "Korea," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)