- The Constitution of the Kingdom of Norway, 1814
- Ja vi elsker dette landet, national anthem
- Wild Norway, pre-1901 by Abel Chapman
- The saga of King Olaf Tryggwason
- Norwegian Life, by Ethlyn T. Clough
- The Fights Of The Norwegian Church Against Nazim, 1943 by Bjarne Hoye
- Letters Written during a Short Residence in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark, 1796 by Mary Wollstonecraft
- History of the Scottish Expedition to Norway in 1612, 1886 by Thomas Michell
- The Glaciers of Norway, as it appeared in the 1875 Popular Science
- “Norway” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Norway” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1884.
- “Sweden and Norway” in Statesman's Year-Book, 1899.
- “Norway,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Norway” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Norway,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Norway,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- “Norway,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Norway,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- “Norway” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1982.
- “Norway” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 2004.