Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Now or Never; Are We to Live or Perish Forever?, 1933 by Choudhary Rahmat Ali
- The History Of Reigning Family Of Lahore, 1847 by G. Carmichael Smyth
- Thoughts On Pakistan, 1941 by B. R. Ambedkar
- Karachi Agreement, March 1949.
- Grammar and Vocabulary of Waziri Pashto, 1902 by John Gordon Lorimer
- From the Black Mountain to Waziristan, 1912 by Harold Carmichael Wylly
- Operations in Waziristan, 1919-1920, 1921
- Tarana-e-Pakistan, the original national anthem of Pakistan, never officially adopted in 1948.
- Qaumi Tarana, the national anthem of Pakistan, officially adopted in 1954.