- “Singapore” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Singapore,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Singapore” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1982.
- “Singapore” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1990.
- “Singapore” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 2004.
Treaties and agreements
- Pangkor Engagement (1874)
- Agreement relating to Malaysia between United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Federation of Malaya, North Borneo, Sarawak and Singapore
- Agreeement relating to the seperation of Singapore from Malaysia as an independent and souvereign state
- Onward Singapore, national anthem
- Letter from William Farquhar to the Asiatic Journal on the Founding of Singapore (1831)
- 1904 List of Qualified Jurors, Singapore
- Sedition Act (Singapore) (1948)
- Report of the Commission of Enquiry, North Borneo and Sarawak, 1962
- Malaysia, Report of the Inter-Governmental Committee, 1962
- Malaysia Act 1963
- Singapore Act 1966
- Proclamation 7747, 2003 by Author:George W. Bush, US-Singapore Free Trade