Portal:Society of SS. Peter and Paul
Exeter Books series
- Candlemas (External scan)
- Ash Wednesday
- Palm Sunday (External scan)
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday in Holy Week
- Maundy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Holy Saturday
- The Masses of Mary (External scan)
- Corpus Christi
- Masses of June
- All Souls Day
- Order and Canon of English Mass
- Masses of Advent
- Masses of Epiphany
- Common of Saints
- Divorce versus Democracy by G. K. Chesterton (1916).
- The Church in Bondage by R. A. Hilary Knox (1914). (External scan)
- The Lord's Prayer and Angelic Salutation by Richard Challoner (1915). (External scan)
- Bread or Stone: Four Conferences on Impetrative Prayer by Ronald Knox (1915). (External scan)
- The Religion of Russia: A Study of the Orthodox Church in Russia, from the Point of View of the Church in England by George Bernard Hamilton Bishop (1915). (External scan)
- Reservation by Arthur Tooth (1916). (External scan)
- No Small Stir: What the Pope Really Said about the Great War  by "Diplomaticus" (1917)
- Too Much Stiffness: Some Considerations on Extra Liturgical Devotions to the Blessed Sacrament  by "Philoxenus" (1917)
- The Tombs of the Prophets by Peter Paul Puseyson (1918).
- Anglo-Catholics and the Future by Basil Ralfe Davies (1920). (External scan)
- The Starvelings: A Study in Clerical Poverty by F. J. Hammond (1921). (External scan)
- Common Prayers with Hymns, Litanies and Other Devotions for Use at Divine Service (1922). (External scan)
- The Adventure of Passiontide by Kenneth Ingram (1923).
- The Pilgrimage of Mass (by Kenneth Ingram, 1924) – Copyrighted in the United States until 2020.
- Anglo-Catholics: What They Believe (by Leonard Prestige, 2023) – Copyrighted in the United States until 2050. (External scan)
- The Patron Saints of the British Isles (by John Samuel Badcock, 1929) – Copyrighted in the United States until 2025.
- The Anathema Alphabet, Being a list of Articles, Doctrines, Ceremonies and matters of Discipline condemned by one or other of the Bishops of Ecclesia Anglicana from 1840 to 1920 ed. by Sandys Wason. (External scan)