- Sri Lanka Independence Act 1947
- Indo-Sri Lanka Accord
- Tirukural, by Tiruvalluvar
- The Backwoods of Ceylon, as it appeared in the 1881 Littell's Living Age
- Bandaranaike-Chelvanayakam Pact
- Report of the Secretary-General's Panel of Experts on Accountability in Sri Lanka, 2011
- Ceylon Citizenship Act, 1948
- The Mahāvaṃsa or the Great Chronicle of Ceylon by Mabel Haynes Bode (1912) (transcription project)
- “Marriage Customs of the Moors of Ceylon,” in The Folk-Lore Journal, Volume 6, 1888.
Secretariat for Co-Ordinating the Peace Process (SCOPP)
- “Sri Lanka” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 2004.
- “Sri Lanka” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1990.
- “Sri Lanka” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1982.
- “Ceylon,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- “Colombo,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)