Portal:The New Church
(Redirected from Portal:Swedenborgianism)
- A Compendium of the Chief Doctrines of the True Christian Religion (1817) by Robert Hindmarsh
- The Doctrines of the New Church Briefly Explained (1883) by
- Evolution and Natural Selection in the Light of the New Church (1879) by
- The True and False Theory of Evolution (1887) by
- Angelic Life in the Spiritual World, as Revealed by the Sacred Scriptures (1890) by
- The Garden of Eden (1885) by
- The Parable of Creation (1892) by
Compendiums, Excerpts, Collections etc. of Swedenborgs Writings concerning The New Church
- A Compendium of the Theological Writings of Emanuel Swedenborg (1904) by &
- A Treatise on the Divine Trinity, Together With an Account of Wonderful Things Seen in the Spiritual World (1817) by Emanuel Swedenborg
- “New Jerusalem” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- Charles Holbrook Mann, “Swedenborgians,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “New Jerusalem, Church of the,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co.