- “Formosa” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Tai-wan” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Taiwan” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1982.
- “Taiwan” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 2004.
- Teng/Ch'iao/HAK memorandum of conversation, November 26, 1974 discussion between Henry Alfred Kissinger, Deng Xiaoping, Qiao Guanhua, Huang Zhen, and George Herbert Walker Bush covers the relations of China and the United States with respect to Taiwan
- Taiwan Relations Act
- Message to the Compatriots in Taiwan (1979)
- PRC ceasefire message during 1958 Taiwan Strait Crisis
- Memorandum on implementation of the 2005 China-WHO Taiwan MOU
- Guidelines for National Unification
- Act Governing the Conversion of Currency Units Used in Existing Laws and Regulations into New Taiwan Dollars
- Formosa (1905), in Things Japanese
- The Island of Formosa, in The Chinese Empire. A General & Missionary Survey
- “A Trip into the Interior of Formosa,” in Littell's Living Age, 126 (1622)
- The Savage Tribes of Formosa (1926)
- “Folk-Lore of Aboriginal Formosa,” in The Folk-Lore Journal, Volume 5, 1887.
- The Communist Threat in the Taiwan Area
- Sketches from Taiwan, 1915 by William Campbell