- The Quran, translation from the Arabic by Wahiduddin Khab, 2009 ([www.cpsglobal.org External scan])
- Alcoran of Mahomet, translation from the French by Alexander Ross, 1649 (External scan)
- The Koran (1734), as translated by George Sale (External scan)
- The Koran (1861), by John Medows Rodwell (transcription project)
- The Holy Qur'an (1917, revised 1920), by Maulana Muhammad Ali (start transcription)
- El-Kor'an: The Suras Arranged in Chronological Order (1876) by John Medows Rodwell (External scan)
- The Qur'ân (1880) by E. H. Palmer. (scans of part 1 and part 2)
- Quran, a translation by Progressive Muslims Organization. Includes a transliteration of the Arabic.
Public domain outside of the United States
- The Holy Qur'an, translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali, 1938.
- The Meaning of the Glorious Koran, translation by Marmaduke Pickthall, 1930