Republic Act No. 10363
Jump to navigation Jump to search
H. No. 5737
Republic of the Philippines
Congress of the Philippines
Third Regular Session
Begun and held in Metro Manila, on Monday, the twenty-third day of July,
two thousand twelve.
[REPUBLIC ACT NO. 10367]
AN ACT CREATING SEVEN (7) ADDITIONAL BRANCHES OF
THE REGIONAL TRIAL COURT IN THE SEVENTH JUDICIAL REGION
TO BE STATIONED AT THE CITY OF MANDAUE, PROVINCE OF CEBU,
FURTHER AMENDING FOR THE PURPOSE BATAS PAMBANSA BILANG 129,
OTHERWISE KNOWN AS "THE JUDICIARY REORGANIZATION ACT OF 1980″,
AS AMENDED, AND APPROPRIATING FUNDS THEREFOR
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
Philippines in Congress assembled:
FELICIANO BELMONTE JR.
Speaker of the House of Representatives
JUAN PONCE ENRILE
President of the Senate
MARILYN B. BARUA-YAP
Secretary General House of Representatives
Secretary of the Senate
BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
President of the Philippines
S. No. 3034
H. No. 5737
- Section 1. Seven (7) additional Regional Trial Court branches for Mandaue City, Cebu, with seats thereat, are hereby created in the Seventh Judicial Region.
- Section 2. 'The Supreme Court shall assign the respective branch numbers for the newly created branches.
- Section 3. The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, in coordination with the Secretary of the Department of Justice, shall immediately include in the Court’s program the implementation of this Act. The funding therefor shall likewise be included in the annual General Appropriations Act. The funds necessary for the operation of the court(s) herein created shall be appropriated and released only upon the actual organization of the court(s) and the appointment of its personnel.
- Section 4. Section 14 (h) of Batas Pambansa Bilang 129, otherwise known as "The Judiciary Reorganization Act of 1980″, as amended, as well as other provisions that may be inconsistent herewith, is hereby deemed repealed, modified and/or further amended.
- Section 5. Effectivity. – This Act shall take effect fifteen (15) days after completion of its publication in the Official Gazette or in two (2) newspapers of general circulation.
- This Act which is a consolidation of Senate Bill No. 3034 and House Bill No. 5737 was finally passed by the Senate and the House of Representatives on September 17, 2012 and November 20, 2012, respectively.
- Approved: JAN 28 2013