Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Philippine Declaration of Independence
- Constitution of La Liga Filipina
- Acta de Tejeros (1897)
- Naic Military Agreement
- Foundational Document of the Katipunan
- Portal:The Philippine Islands, 1493-1803
- Philippine Independence Act
- Portal:Philippine-American War
- Speech in the United States Senate, 17 April 1900, by George Frisbie Hoar regarding the sovereignty of the Philippines
- China Philippines Communique Establishing Diplomatic Relations (1975)
Treaties and agreements
- Treaty of Manila (1946)
- Exchange of notes constituting an agreement relating to the implementation of the Manila Accord of 31 July 1963
- Manila Accord (31 July 1963)
- Manila Declaration (3 August 1963)
- Joint Statement by the Philippines, the Federation of Malaya and Indonesia (5 August 1963)
- Bangkok Declaration (1967)
Politics and government
- Portal:President of the Philippines
- Portal:Law of the Philippines
- Proclamation of the independence of the Philippines (1943)
- 1989 University of the Philippines–Department of National Defense accord, 30th June, 1989.
- National Historical Institute Resolution No. 06, S. 2008
- National Historical Institute Resolution No. 10, S. 2009
- National Historical Commission of the Philippines Resolution No. 01, S. 2014
- Noli Me Tangere (aka The Social Cancer), 1887 by José P. Rizal, translated by Charles Derbyshire, about the abuses that Philippine natives were suffering at the hands of the Spanish friars.
- La Frailocracia Filipina, 1889 by Marcelo H. del Pilar, translated by Leonor Agrava, written in response to a Spanish pamphlet with arguments about filibusterism, the Spanish friars, and the aspirations of the Filipinos.
- “Philippine Islands” by H. A. Webster in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1885).
- National Anthem: Lupang Hinirang by José Palma, translated by Felipe Padilla De Leon
- The Philippine Hymn by José Palma, translated by Camilo Osias and Mary A. Lane
- Portal:Speeches by Philippine Presidents