The A.B.C. (Bradlee)
For works with similar titles, see ABC.
- Lyrics: (each line represents two measures, or eight beats)
- a-b-c-d-e-f-g, (/eɪ biː siː diː iː ɛf dʒiː,/)
- h-i-j-k-lmnop, (/eɪtʃ aɪ dʒeɪ keɪ ɛlɛmɛnoʊ piː,/ l-m-n-o spoken twice as quickly as rest of rhyme)
- q-r-s, t-u-v, (/kjuː ɑr ɛs, tiː juː viː,/ pause between s and t)
- w--x, y-and-z, (/dʌbɨjuː ɛks, waɪ ænd ziː,/ pause between x and y, w and x last for two beats)
- Now I know my ABCs; (/naʊ aɪ noʊ maɪ eɪ biː siːz,/)
- next time won't you sing with me? (/nɛkst taɪm woʊnt juː sɪŋ wɪθ miː/).