The Fox and the Crow
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Of the Rauen and of the Foxe" (1484), translated by William Caxton, edited by Joseph Jacobs, in The fables of Aesop, as first printed by William Caxton in 1484
- "A Fox and a Raven" (1692), in Fables of Æsop and Other Eminent Mythologists
- "The Fox and the Crow" (1867), translated by George Fyler Townsend, in Three Hundred Æsop's Fables
- "The Fox and the Crow" (1894), translated by Joseph Jacobs, edited by Joseph Jacobs, illustrated by Richard Heighway, in The Fables of Æsop
- "The Fox and the Crow" (1912), translated by Vernon Stanley Jones, illustrated by Arthur Rackham, in Æsop's fables: A New Translation
- The Fox and the Crow (Caxton translation), 1484.
- The Fox and the Crow (L'Estrange translation), 1692.
- The Fox and the Crow (Townsend translation), 1887
- The Fox and the Crow (Jacobs translation), 1894.
This work was published before January 1, 1928, and is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.