The Golden Bowl
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Golden Bowl (New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1904)
- — First American book edition, and first publication in any form
- The Golden Bowl (London: Methuen & Co., 1905)
- — First English book edition
- The Golden Bowl (New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1909)
- — Volumes 24 and 25 of The Novels and Tales of Henry James (the "New York Edition")
- The Golden Bowl (London: Macmillan & Co., 1923)
- — Volumes 32 and 33 of The Novels and Stories of Henry James, the first posthumous collection of James' works; uses the "New York Edition" text.
- The Golden Bowl (mixed source edition)
- — A copy of the Project Gutenberg text, based on the 1904 American 1st edition, but subsequently partially proofread against a scan of the 1905 English 1st edition.